Il tuo carrello è vuoto.
breadcrumb Home > Carrello
Archive without dropdown
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- Government Doesn't Control Social Media Intermediaries: MoS Rajeev Chandrasekhar 8 Febbraio 2023The government neither controls social media intermediaries nor casts any fetters on the freedom of expression of their users, Parliament was informed on Wednesday. Minister of State for Electronics and IT Rajeev Chandrasekhar in a written reply to the Lok Sabha said that the IT Rules, 2021, cast specific obligations on the intermediaries that no […]
- TikTok Could Face Stricter EU Online Content Rules Under Digital Services Act 8 Febbraio 2023Chinese social media company TikTok is likely to be subject to stricter EU online content rules because its number of active users exceed a threshold set out under the Digital Services Act (DSA), a senior executive at the company said on Wednesday. The landmark rules take a tougher line on very large online platforms, characterising […]
- Uber Earned Profits in 2022 as Demands for Airport, Office Rides Increased in Post-Pandemic World 8 Febbraio 2023Uber Technologies said on Wednesday it would focus on delivering profits this year, after rounding off 2022 with blowout earnings as a surge in demand for airport and office rides helped the company rebound from pandemic lows. The rideshare market is benefiting from a return to normal and a rise in car ownership costs, which is […]
- E-Rupee for Retail to Be Soon Piloted by 5 More Banks in 9 More Cities 8 Febbraio 2023Five more banks will join the pilot on the central bank digital currency or e-rupee for retail customers and the project will be extended to nine additional cities, the Reserve Bank said on Wednesday. The Reserve Bank of India, which began piloting the central bank digital currency or e-rupee for retail customers in early December […]
- Google AI Chatbot Bard Caught Providing Inaccurate Information in Company Ad 8 Febbraio 2023Google published an online advertisement in which its much-anticipated AI chatbot Bard delivered an inaccurate answer. The tech giant posted a short GIF video of Bard in action via Twitter, describing the chatbot as a "launchpad for curiosity" that would help simplify complex topics.
- Zypp Electric Raises $25 Million Funding, Aims to Expand to Mumbai, Chennai by 2025 8 Febbraio 2023Zypp Electric said on Wednesday it has raised $25 million (nearly 206 crore) in a series B funding round led by Taiwanese battery-swapping service provider Gogoro, as the Indian electric vehicle startup looks to expand to new cities and boost its fleet size. The startup, which provides EVs for last-mile delivery for online stores, plans on […]
- iPhone 14 Pro Up to 21 Percent Faster Than Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in Performance Benchmarks: Report 8 Febbraio 2023iPhone 14 Pro offers up to 21 percent faster performance when compared with the latest Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in single-core performance benchmark tests, according to a report. Meanwhile, the gap between both handsets is reportedly smaller in multi-core performance benchmarks.
- Realme GT 3 Teased to Launch in India Soon, May Support 240W Fast Charging 8 Febbraio 2023Realme has teased that the Realme GT 3 might soon launch in India. This handset is believed to be a rebadged version of the Realme GT Neo 5, which is set to launch in China on February 9. The teaser does not confirm the handset's moniker. However, it does point out that the upcoming device […]
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Still Includes GOS Performance Toggle, Reportedly Gets New Charging Bypass Feature 8 Febbraio 2023Samsung Galaxy S23 series still includes a Game Optimizing Service (GOS) toggle. In addition, these smartphones come with a Pause USB Power Delivery feature that enables users to supply power directly to the chipset, bypassing the battery. This feature can help in reduce heating when playing games or performing resource intensive tasks.
- Xiaomi 12 Pro Receives Android 13 Update Along With MIUI 14: All Details 8 Febbraio 2023Xiaomi 12 Pro is being updated to Android 13 with MIUI 14 skin on top. The update is being rolled out to the Xiaomi 12 Pro in India. It brings the latest security patches, new features, and the latest firmware version. The Android 13 update package has a download size of 4.4GB that can be […]